Long Days Long Days

This is really good! I love the energy in it, makes you want to dance :)

Paranoidhumanoise responds:

Thanks so much! That means a lot

PPaper PPlanes PPaper PPlanes

No way... you're the best! :D

apopopop apopopop

Added to favorites and using it for a new level, Garlagan you are the best! :D

Uninstall [Hardcore remix] [Rus] Uninstall [Hardcore remix] [Rus]

Beautiful! And I think I know the answer to your question, there's a game called Geometry Dash that has levels synced to music from NewGrounds, I used Uninstall a while ago and it got really popular, perhaps I could make a sequel and get this version popular :D

Nanobyte (original by Austin C) Nanobyte (original by Austin C)

Guess what song the new byte level will use! 8)

YESSSSS <3

Runnin' (Lose It All) • Lay Me Down (mashup cover by Austin C) Runnin' (Lose It All) • Lay Me Down (mashup cover by Austin C)

I honestly didn't see anything wrong with this unlike the other guys reviews. Overall this was simply a treat to listen to, it's so amazing being alongside you as you get better and better :D

Thanks tri :))

Xenogenesis (cover by Austin C) Xenogenesis (cover by Austin C)

Utterly beautiful.. <3

Halloween Candy Halloween Candy

This creeped the shit out of me, I mean the happy tune/instrumentation with the deranged lyrics is both spine-chilling and strangely enjoyable to listen to. One might question if you and the lyricist were on the same page with this piece...
I'm still rating this as fair as I can though, because although the song left me shivering it is high quality catchy music nonetheless. I would give 5 stars if there was more focus on the tune not the Vocaloid, but that might just my opinion.
Very well produced, try to keep it up thats all I can say :D

steampianist responds:

thanks for the review mate but yeah maybe i couldve gave equal focus to both vocals and the instrumentals

A Jagged Path A Jagged Path

PERFECT!!!

You might not know but there is a game called Geometry Dash which is a platformer game that goes in sync to music from Newgrounds. You can make custom levels in this game, and that's what I do, got kinda popular for it. Anyway there's this series of levels I've made called the "Byte" Series, and they all use retro-ish video game music. My next part of this series is planned to be very glitchy and this song is frickin perfect for that!
This song hopefully appears the latest byte level Nanobyte, dude you are a legend :3

OmegaP responds:

Thank-you for the support! I will certainly check out your new levels for GD. If you are interested I could probably make this into a loop for you, just PM me.

Glitch World Glitch World

This is extremely well made, just a bit upsetting it isn't longer, if it were 1 min to 2 min I would've given you 5 ;3